CRM Mitchell1 2021-10-08T22:00:54+00:002011 BMW 128i CRM Mitchell1 2021-10-08T22:00:54+00:00
- Check and inspect suspension components: ball joints, tie rods, idler arms, springs, bushings, and check for accident damage.
- TRAILING ARM – Remove & Replace – One Side – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- CONTROL ARM – Remove & Replace – Lower,Control Arm,Both Sides – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- BRAKE HOSE – Remove & Replace – One,Front or Rear – [Includes: Bleed Brake System.]
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check alignment of all four wheels. Adjust caster, camber, toe-in, and thrust angle as needed on all four wheels. Center ste
ANDRE Q. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/6/2021