- Remove wheel from vehicle. Computer spin balance. Reinstall wheel to vehicle Torque lug nuts to manufacturer's specifications.
- Check and inspect suspension components: ball joints, tie rods, idler arms, springs, bushings, and check for accident damage.
- CABIN AIR FILTERS – Remove & Replace
- ENGINE OIL AND FILTER – Remove & Replace and top off fluids as need it
- DISC ROTOR – Remove & Replace – Front,Both – [Includes: Replace Pads (if necessary). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
JUSTIN A. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/29/2021